5.05.2010

Tonight

As most of you know, Josh works at Verizon and with that come retail hours. Recently, his store has gone to 4, 10 hour days. When this change first happened, I thought I would love this because he would have off 3 days a week. While this will be great during the summer and I am off work, it has been difficult in the mean time. Since the work days are longer, the earliest he gets off is 7:30... which really means 8:00. So, obviously, this does not leave us a lot of time together on those days.

You probably know too, that Josh is in school working on his MAT- Master's of Art in Teaching. Josh has to schedule his work days around school; that means one of his days off has to be a school day. Our schedules are so opposite on these days that we don't see each other until late at night and some days he doesn't see Judah :(

Anyway, school's out for the summer (I think of Guitar Hero when I say that:))- for Josh that is- and we have more time together! I only have 12 more days of school!

Today is one of Josh's days off this week and I am so excited to have a full afternoon/ evening with him and Judah when I get off. We are just grilling out dinner and relaxing at home (watching American Idol of course) but I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to it!

It is the small things in life that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment