1.13.2010

Selling Our House

Just before Josh and I got married in June of 06, we puchased our townhouse. My thoughts on buying a townhouse were that we would have PLENTY of room because both Josh and I lived at home prior to getting married. Well, I was wrong- we did not have enough room! Combined we had so much stuff and immediately filled up our house and needed more room..... then, add a baby in the house! Soon after finding out I was pregnant with Judah in October of 08, baby things started multiplying in our home. Then came the baby showers! First of all, I am SO GRATEFUL for the all the showers that were given for us but I was overwhelmed with "all things baby"! I had NO IDEA where I would put everything. I had to get creative with my storage techniques. So, needless to say, we have run out of room in our townhouse and it is up for sale! We are looking for a bigger house and hope and pray our current one sells quickly. Please pray with us!

I do love our current home and will miss it.... it has been the house we came home to after our honeymoon and the home we brought Judah home to from the hospital. Josh and I have so many memories here. Not to mention our good friends, Tony and Haley (Haley Lamb Photography), live right behind us, we are across the street from our church, New Hope, and I am a mile from work! Oh well, all good things must come to an end. I know that we will love the next home the Lord puts us in just as much as we love this one and we can create more new memories in it!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy blogging! Blurb.com can print your blog as a book, then you can have all of your pictures, events, and stories under one cover at the end of each year. :)
    I look forward to more posts!
    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete