2.05.2010

This Weekend

Pray for me..... This weekend I am leaving Judah for the WHOLE weekend :( I have never done this before. I have left him for one night at a time but never this long. I know he will be completely fine being with Josh's parents tonight and mine tomorrow night. I am the one who needs prayer!

It isn't easy leaving this precious face.


Josh and I love working with the youth at our church and us being gone this weekend is because of our love for these young people. We will be working an Encounter. This is an INCREDIBLE event that will change the lives of youth people. We will spend the night at the church tonight and tomorrow and finish up Sunday after the 11:00 service.

Even though I will be so busy, I will miss my little man! This is good preperation for May. In May, Josh and I will be going to Antigua..... Yes, Antigua!!!!! My cousin in getting married there! We CANNOT wait! We will be staying on a Sandals resort and children are not allowed. Judah will be with my in- laws for 4 nights... (my parents are going too). I guess it is better to leave Judah a little bit at a time to prepare for 4 nights away.

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment