2.17.2010

Valentine's and Judah- 8 Months Today

Valentine's

Josh and I celebrated Valentine's Saturday because he had to work on Sunday. We had a great time! We went to Outback Steakhouse (yummy!) for a delicious dinner. We went all out.... 4 course meal :) bloomin' onion, soup/salad, steak, dessert. We enjoyed it!

Josh did great this year on my gift. I love giving and receiving gifts- this is my love language. I always tell him not to send me flowers because they will just die, but I also add they are nice to received occassionally! So this year I got 2 dozen pink and white tulips- and they are beautiful! Still looking good today! Josh also added to my Pandora bracelet that he started for me at Christmas.















(The tuplips weren't open very much in this picture but look even better now that they are!)

Judah- 8 Months


Today is Judah's 8 month birthday! And, what does he get? His first round of antibiotics :( Recently, JZ has been teething- cutting all 4 top teeth. With this comes a runny nose and often a fever. But this morning, he woke up and was burning up! Immediately, I checked his temp and it was 102.5!!!! I FLIPPED out! I know immediately this was more than teething. Thankfully, Josh was off today and could take him to the doctor without me having to take a day off work. Dr. Getts- a HUGE blessing :) - saw him first thing this morning and JZ is diagnosed with a sinus infection. Thank the Lord for an AMAZING pediatrician who knew what it was and gave him the meds he needs. So far Judah has had one dose of Amoxicillin and he will get the 2nd dose just before bed tonight.



Totally stole this idea from my friend Deborah Anne (thanks Girl!):

Today, JZ weighed in at 23 lbs 9 oz (clothed)! That's my BIG boy! I am so proud of all that he is doing now:

waving

saying "Dada"

saying "Hey"

scootting around

pushing up on all fours and rocking back and forth

goes to sleep on his own, in his crib

taking 2 naps day (1 1/2 to 2 hours) and a cat nap

sleeping 11 hours at night


He is just precious! Love him will ALL my heart!

2 comments:

  1. he looks so big in that picture :o)

    i hope he feels better soon...we will be praying for that lil man!!

    miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flowers...what a good husband. I agree with Jenn JZ looks huge in that pic...he is such a cutie!! Love you girl and steal any idea anytime...I stole it from someone too:)

    ReplyDelete