3.31.2010

Happy 101

So, a few days ago, I received this "Happy 101" award from my sister!




Yay!!! I love winning things!!!




Here is how it works:




1. When you receive this award, you must thank the person that gave it to you.




2. Name 10 things that make you happy :)




3. Pass the award along to other bloggers and inform them of how this works.




Here goes:




Thank you Jennifer for giving me this award! I love you sis, and can't wait until you are back in AUG for good!!!




10 things that make me happy (in NO order at all):




1. My Lord! He supplies all my needs and blesses me beyond measure!




2. Sushi! I LOVE it! especially from Tako Sushi :)



3. Hearing Judah laugh. Let me tell you, he just laughs so hard from his belly and it is SO sweet!



4. Getting the news of new babies! See my last post :)



5. Birthdays! I think they are the best!



6. My family.... EVERYONE! Josh, Judah, parents and in-laws, siblings, nephews- LOVE them all!!!



7. Summer vacations! Can't wait to go to the beach twice this summer!!!



8. Taking naps! A Sunday afternoon ritual at my house..... well, at least for JZ and me!



9. Exercising! and I can finally start back! My doctor had me take a few weeks off in early pregnancy but I go the "all clear" yesterday to start back! Looking forward to spinning again!



10. ICE CREAM!!!!!! love, love, love it :)





You've been tagged:


Jessica Gregory

Jennifer Rogers

Lori- Beth Akin

Kristen Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment