3.11.2010

I HEART

Thursdays are I heart days.....make a list of some things you heart! Got this from my sister.

Here goes....

I heart.....

  • my family and all the blessings they bring
  • seeing Judah smile and hearing him laugh
  • my friends
  • my church
  • my cell girls
  • trying new recipes.... as long as there aren't too many ingredients!
  • shopping
  • pedicures
  • that my sister and her family are moving back!!!!!!
  • my mini van.... yes I do love it!
  • the gift of salvation and prayer
  • new babies..... lot have been born recently and more to come!
  • that my family members have jobs! So much to be thankful for these days!
  • Mrs. Mary. She keeps Judah everyday and we heart her A LOT- so thankful he doesn't have to go to daycare!
  • these things and so many more!

Have a great day blogger friends!

2 comments: