3.08.2010

You've Got Mail

You've got mail..... Judah that is!


A few days ago Judah recieved this in the mail:



Eljiah and John Daniel sent him the sweetest, homemade card (with Jenn's help of course)! And Judah loved it!

I didn't let JZ play with it too long..... it is going in his baby book so we had to keep it one piece.

Thanks Aunt Jenn, Eljah, and John Daniel! We love you CAN'T WAIT to see you!!!!

Today.....

Judah has had a little bit of a runny nose and cough for a few days..... I just thought it was teething and a cold that can go along with that.... until he woke up this morning with a 101.8 temperature! Josh was working today so I had call in so I could take JZ to see Dr. Getts. JZ does NOT have a cold but instead an upper respiratory infection AND his first ear infection.... a double one at that! :( So, he is on his 2nd antibiotic in less than a month.

I am so thankful that he is taking his bottles and playing like normal. He is not interested in food or cereal right now but that is okay.

Feel better Little Buddy.... we love you!


1 comment:

  1. awe...yay!
    i'm glad he got the 'mail' :o)

    i hope my nephew feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete